Welcome to RedE Parts
Global Solution Provider, Distributor and Manufacturing
RedE Parts, ready for the parts you need
Manufacturing - Production/Prototype
Specializing in machined part designs supporting fluid management for vehicular powertrain applications.
- Transmission & engine oil cooling fittings/ “banjos”
- Turbo cooling & lubrication fittings
- Coolant flow regulation & connection
- Air / Exhaust flow management
- Torque limiters (over molded into plastic adaptors)
Finding efficient solutions with materials such as:
- Stainless Steel (303, 304, 304L, 309)
- Low Carbon Steel (various grades)
Our product line includes:
- Machined Fittings
- Injection Molding
- Rubber Hose Assembly
- Forging (Hot + Cold)
- Fine Blanking
- Rubber Compression Molding
Why choose RedE Parts?
We are your global sourcing solution. Our strength is reviewing your Engineered Products and sourcing with our proper partner based on their expertise. This allows us to successfully meet cost and quality targets across multiple commodities. In return, we promise our customers the ability to order “Just In Time” without the worry of managing long lead times and multiple vendors. Whether you need help with machined parts, plastic injection molding, hoses or light assembly, RedE Parts is your solution.
How can we help you?
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
We are proud to say that our location in Auburn Hills, Michigan is our headquarters for Manufacturing, Sales, Quality Control, Logistics, and Warehousing. We additionally have various locations around the globe.